About KS Wild
The Klamath-Siskiyou Wildlands Center is an advocate for the forests, wildlife and waters of the Klamath and Rogue River Basins of southwest Oregon and northwest California. We use environmental law, science, collaboration, education and grassroots organizing to defend healthy ecosystems and help build sustainable communities.
Formed in 1997, KS Wild fights for protection and restoration of the incomparable ecological riches of southwest Oregon and northwest California. We monitor public lands in the Rogue River-Siskiyou, Klamath, Six Rivers and Shasta-Trinity National Forests, and the Medford and Coos Bay Districts of the Bureau of Land Management.
To learn more about who we are, who we work with, what we've accomplished, and who our supporters are by visiting the pages below.
- Meet our Staff & Board of Directors
- See our Allies and Coalition Partners
- Learn about the Foundations and Businesses that Support Us
- Check out our Volunteer and Internship Opportunities
- Read about our Accomplishments