- Protect the North Fork of the Smith River!
We have an opportunity to protect the North Fork of the Smith River and its tributaries in Oregon, and you can help. The Oregon Water Resources Department recently proposed a rule that is huge step forward in protecting the in-stream uses of these waters—namely fish life, wildlife, and recreation.
- Wild Forests of the Applegate at Risk
The BLM is accepting public comment on the Nedsbar Forest Management Project. Get your comments in today!
- Nedsbar Timber Sale
- KS Wild filed a formal protest on September 15 2016.
- Protections for the Oregon Spotted Frog
- After years of illegal grazing, KS Wild and our allies have secured an initial court victory that requires the Forest Service to do its job and protect rare frogs and their fragile riparian habitat.
- Groups Plan to Sue over Pacific fisher
- KS Wild was joined by several conservation groups who plan to sue the federal government for backtracking on more than a decade's worth of studies when it failed this spring to list the Pacific fisher as a threatened species, saying isolated populations, including those in southwest Oregon, warrant protection.
12th Annual Dinner Celebration
Greet the Salmon coming home.
Public Lands for All
Join the movement to keep public lands in public hands.
Participate in a social media campaign, write a letter to the editor, sign our petition and more.
|Protect Kalmiopsis Wild Rivers
Learn more about supporting the campaign to prevent nickel mining in the Kalmiopsis and Wild Rivers coast - some of the US's most wild and pristine rivers.
Adopt a Botanical Area
We need your help monitoring areas protected for our amazing regional botanical diversity.
Our BLM Backyard Forests
BLM forests have a unique history and offer diverse benefits to our region. Right now, our backyard forests are under threat.