- Stop Salvage Logging on the Siskiyou Crest
Timber planners in the Klamath National Forest are proposing a large clearcutting and road building project near Condrey Mountain in the heart of the Siskiyou Crest. Some of the logging in the Gap Fire Project Area would be right over the Pacific Crest Trail, near botanical hotspots, and above salmon streams.
- We are Water, STOP Nickel Mines
California and Oregon’s renowned Wild Rivers Coast are too special to strip mine! With crystal clear water, robust salmon runs, and globally unique botanical values, these National Forest and BLM lands must be protected from mining.
- Nedsbar Timber Sale
- KS Wild filed a formal protest on September 15 2016.
- Protections for the Oregon Spotted Frog
- After years of illegal grazing, KS Wild and our allies have secured an initial court victory that requires the Forest Service to do its job and protect rare frogs and their fragile riparian habitat.
- Groups Plan to Sue over Pacific fisher
- KS Wild was joined by several conservation groups who plan to sue the federal government for backtracking on more than a decade's worth of studies when it failed this spring to list the Pacific fisher as a threatened species, saying isolated populations, including those in southwest Oregon, warrant protection.
Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument Expanded!
Get your Siskiyou Film Fest tickets!
Be a Champion for the Wild
Public Lands for All
Join the movement to keep public lands in public hands.
Participate in a social media campaign, write a letter to the editor, sign our petition and more.
|Protect Kalmiopsis Wild Rivers
Learn more about supporting the campaign to prevent nickel mining in the Kalmiopsis and Wild Rivers coast - some of the US's most wild and pristine rivers.
Adopt a Botanical Area
We need your help monitoring areas protected for our amazing regional botanical diversity.
Our BLM Backyard Forests
BLM forests have a unique history and offer diverse benefits to our region. Right now, our backyard forests are under threat.