- Public Lands Takeover? No Thanks!
It's not just militants that want to give away public lands. U.S. Congressman Greg Walden recently proposed legislation to give away over a quarter-million acres of National Forests in southern Oregon and northern California.
- Show support for SWOWSPA legislation to protect Kalmiopsis Rivers!
Take Action: Please sign this petition and show support for the pending South West Oregon Watershed and Salmon Protection Act to protect the Kalmiopsis Rivers from nickel strip mining!
- KS Wild Joins Statewide Actions to Support Public Lands
- "We're going to be positive. We're going to be peaceful and we're going to talk about how much we love public lands."
- BLM disagrees with O&C's timber harvest goals
- The Bureau of Land Management says it isn't mandated to offer up timber harvest of 500 million board feet identified in the 1937 O&C Act, because its analysis shows that isn't sustainable.
- More than 100 protest at Medford meeting on Jordan Cove, Pacific Connector projects
- Locals concerned about the environmental impacts of a natural gas pipeline through Oregon and an export facility on the Oregon Coast rallied outside Rogue Regency Inn this afternoon. The rally was held prior to a public open house at the hotel organized by the Oregon Department of State Lands to take comments on permit applications for removal and fill-in of natural waterways for the Pacific Connector Gas Pipeline and Jordan Cove Energy Project.
Public Lands for All
Join the movement to keep public lands in public hands.
Participate in a social media campaign, write a letter to the editor, sign our petition and more.
|Protect Kalmiopsis Wild Rivers
Learn more about supporting the campaign to prevent nickel mining in the Kalmiopsis and Wild Rivers coast - some of the US's most wild and pristine rivers.
Adopt a Botanical Area
We need your help monitoring areas protected for our amazing regional botanical diversity.
Our BLM Backyard Forests
BLM forests have a unique history and offer diverse benefits to our region. Right now, our backyard forests are under threat.
Liquefied Natural Gas
September 2015: Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) released its Final Environmental Impact Statement (FEIS) for the Jordan Cove Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG) terminal and Pacific Connector pipeline