- Stop Salvage Logging on the Siskiyou Crest
Timber planners in the Klamath National Forest are proposing a large clearcutting and road building project near Condrey Mountain in the heart of the Siskiyou Crest. Some of the logging in the Gap Fire Project Area would be right over the Pacific Crest Trail, near botanical hotspots, and above salmon streams.
- We are Water, STOP Nickel Mines
California and Oregon’s renowned Wild Rivers Coast are too special to strip mine! With crystal clear water, robust salmon runs, and globally unique botanical values, these National Forest and BLM lands must be protected from mining.
- Coalition Defends Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument
- Ashland, Oregon-Late last Friday, local and partner conservation groups intervened in two lawsuits to protect the Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument from challenges brought by timber interests. The Cascade-Siskiyou National Monument is one of the most biodiverse places in North America.
- Nedsbar Timber Sale
- KS Wild filed a formal protest on September 15 2016.
- Protections for the Oregon Spotted Frog
- After years of illegal grazing, KS Wild and our allies have secured an initial court victory that requires the Forest Service to do its job and protect rare frogs and their fragile riparian habitat.
April 26th: 8 Dollar Mountain Celebrates the Wild Klamath-Siskiyou with a Special Show at the Oregon Cabaret.
Public Lands for All
Join the movement to keep public lands in public hands.
Participate in a social media campaign, write a letter to the editor, sign our petition and more.
|Protect Kalmiopsis Wild Rivers
Learn more about supporting the campaign to prevent nickel mining in the Kalmiopsis and Wild Rivers coast - some of the US's most wild and pristine rivers.
Adopt a Botanical Area
We need your help monitoring areas protected for our amazing regional botanical diversity.
Our BLM Backyard Forests
BLM forests have a unique history and offer diverse benefits to our region. Right now, our backyard forests are under threat.