Volunteering and Internships
- Assisting our Public Lands Oversight Campaign which monitors and analyzes public lands projects. We can train you to 'ground-truth' a timber sale and use skills to gain valuable data.
- Performing ecological studies in the Klamath-Siskiyou bioregion that gather data on flora and fauna that are being affected by land management decisions.
- Tabling at local venues to educate the community on current issues and encourage people to engage in the management of our natural resources. This includes getting petitions and postcards signed.
- Making phone calls and writing letters to decision makers.
- Having house parties and letter writing parties.
- Leading hikes.
- Helping out with various tasks around the office.
- Postering for events around town and helping to distribute our quarterly newsletter
Contact us if you are interested in volunteering in our office or in the forest, or if you are looking for an internship. To volunteer, please fill out our volunteer in-take form found here.
Or, give us a call at (541) 488-5789.