- XC ski and Snowshoe with REI ALL OUT (Bull Gap Trailhead, Mt. Ashland Ski Road, from Jan 28, 2017 10:00 AM to Jan 28, 2017 02:00 PM)
- KS Wild is teaming up with REI to help get more people out in the snow! Join this fun collaborative event with the Rogue River-Siskiyou National Forest and other non-profit organizations for a day at at Bull Gap!
- 15th Annual Siskiyou Film Fest (Grants Pass High School Performing Arts Center 830 NE 9th St, Grants Pass, OR 97526, from Feb 12, 2017 03:00 PM to Feb 12, 2017 08:30 PM)
- Back again! The Fest focuses on the the activism, science and history of the environmental movement and features award winning films about people creating real world solutions to today's environmental challenges on a local, regional and global scale. Whenever possible we offer films produced in or about Oregon or the Klamath-Siskiyou region. We hope the films inspire you to action.
- Siskiyou Botanical Areas and Stewardship (Southern Oregon University Science Building, Room 161, from Feb 16, 2017 07:00 PM to Feb 16, 2017 08:00 PM)
- Join Adopt-a-Botanical Area Coordinator, Jeanine Moy for a talk with the Native Plant Society of Oregon, Siskiyou Chapter, to learn about some of the Klamath-Siskiyou's most special and threatened places - and how you can become a steward to protect them.
- Tracking with Coyote Trails (Grizzly Peak Vicinity (TBD), from Mar 11, 2017 09:00 AM to Mar 11, 2017 01:00 PM)
- Tap into your wildlife connections and learn about local fauna.
- Hike the Wild & Scenic Rogue River (from May 22, 2017 01:15 PM to May 26, 2017 01:15 PM)
- Join ARTA & KS Wild for an unforgettable 5 day/ 4night trip along the Wild & Scenic section of the Rogue. ARTA will ferry all camping gear and food by boat, allowing you to enjoy a steady pace of about 8 miles per day with nothing more than a light daypack! Enjoy comfortable nights of riverside camping, hearty & delicious meals, thick sleeping pads, and decadent chairs. KS Wild staff will join you on the trail guiding you through the conservation history of this scenic as we explore the rich flora, & fauna of the trail.