- May 1 – Kelsey Creek Trail, Scott River Tributary, Marble Mountains (Car Pool Leaves from Ashland's Shop'n Cart, from May 01, 2016 09:00 AM to May 01, 2016 06:00 PM)
- Follow Conservation Director George Sexton into the unforgettable Scott River Tributary of the Marble Mountains Wilderness in Northern California.
- May 5 - Tree & Shrub Identification Training (Wagner Creek Loop, from May 05, 2016 04:30 PM to May 05, 2016 07:00 PM)
- KS Wild's Adopt a Botanical Area Program is leading a low elevation tree & shrub identification training
- May 7 - Ecological Monitoring Training (KS Wild Office, from May 07, 2016 09:00 AM to May 07, 2016 02:00 PM)
- Adopt a Botanical Area presents an ecological monitoring training with Jeanine Moy and
- May 15 - Jacksonville Forest Park Morel Foraging (from May 15, 2016 01:00 PM to May 15, 2016 04:00 PM)
- Come join KS Wild's Communications Director Amy out and about doing what she loves best in the Spring - searching for the elusive Morel Mushroom!
- OR-7 The Expedition Film Showing (Meese Auditorium, Southern Oregon University, from May 18, 2016 07:00 PM to May 18, 2016 09:00 PM)
- Join KS Wild and the SOU Outdoor Programs for a WILD movie night!
- May 21- Mule Mountain Hike (from May 21, 2016 09:00 AM to May 21, 2016 03:00 PM)
- KS Wild's Development Director Michael Dotson is leading a hike up Mule Mountain in the Applegate.
- June 2 Wine & Wildflowers (from Jun 02, 2016 04:30 PM to Jun 02, 2016 07:00 PM)
- Jeanine and Kristi will lead an interpretive hike to the most scenic location on the Rogue Valley rim.