- Big Trees, Wild Rivers- Hike and Write with KS Wild (Rogue River, to Rainie Falls, from Jul 14, 2016 04:00 PM to Jul 14, 2016 09:00 PM)
- KS Wild and Squawking Hawk Acres are teaming up to offer this special Hike and Write evening to celebrate the unique beauty of the Klamath Siskiyou region.
- In the Tracks of Wolves - Workshop with Coyote Trails (from Jul 16, 2016 10:00 AM to Jul 16, 2016 12:30 PM)
- Learn how to identify wolf tracks and signs of wolves in the landscape, learn about the family tree of Oregon wolves, and hear updates on the Rogue Pack with Coyote Trails, School of Nature and KS Wild.
- Rogue Gorge Hike (from Aug 07, 2016 09:00 AM to Aug 07, 2016 03:00 PM)
- Moderately easy, beautiful hike down the dramatic Rogue Passage.
- Hike the Rogue River Trail with ARTA and KS Wild (Wild & Scenic Rogue River, from Aug 29, 2016 08:00 AM to Sep 02, 2016 05:00 PM)
- This 5 day, 4 night, 40 mile trip has been a raging success the last two Springs! ARTA and KS Wild are partnering up again to offer a rare Fall River Trip where we hope to see mushrooms popping up and enjoy berries and other fall-time favorites along our time on the river. You won’t want to miss this!