KS In The Press
This is your one stop shop for conservation-focused news about the Klamath-Siskiyou region. Here, you can also find news and updates about KS Wild.
- Plastic bag and bottle bills, two high-profile environmental bills, move forward in Oregon Legislature
- Legislation that could bring sweeping changes to Oregon's bottle bill passed the House environment committee Thursday, its first big hurdle toward becoming law.
- Gold mining project in Ore hits clean water snag
- A Washington developer's plan to mine for gold on one of Oregon's most pristine salmon rivers has hit a roadblock.
- Delegation Acts to Protect Oregon Caves, Chetco River
- Thanks to you, protections introduced in Congress
- Ruling Shouldn't Halt Forest Projects
- Loggers, conservationists say restoration necessary despite future of WOPR
- LNG Pipelines: One Down, One Flipping?
- Ashland Creek bacteria study a community winner
- Collaborative thinning project receives BLM support
- Oregon's salmon and taxpayers pay the price for mining
- Public opinion favors Gold Ray Dam removal
- The public comment period for environmental assessment ends today
- Developer lays claim to more than gold in Oregon wilderness